Deem Roll Tech Limited Share price target 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027 to 2030

In this article, we delve into a comprehensive analysis of Deem Roll Tech Limited share price targets for the years 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027, 2028, 2029, and 2030. Our examination spans various perspectives, including financial metrics, fundamental analysis, technical analysis, and more.


Promoted by a technocrat and a first-generation entrepreneur, the company asserts itself as a prominent manufacturer of high-quality steel and alloy rolls in India, crucial for the iron and steel rolling mill industry. Its rolls are widely utilized in both domestic and international markets within the industry. With approximately 20 years of experience, the company has established a reputation for delivering superior quality and reliability in roll manufacturing. It caters to standard specifications and customizes its products to meet specific customer requirements, emphasizing a dedication to excellence in every aspect of its operations.

Founded May 2003
Listing Date27 Feb 2024
ChairmenJaydev Ramesh Betai
SectorSteel & Alloys
HeadquartersAhmedabad, Gujarat

Also Read : Thaai Casting Limited share price target 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027 to 2030

Financial Details

As of February 27, 2024, the company has a market capitalization of ₹180 crore.

Its stock is trading at a price-to-earnings ratio of 14.46, reflecting investor confidence in its earnings potential.

The return on capital employed (ROCE) stands at a healthy 19.3%, indicating efficient utilization of resources to generate profits. Similarly, the return on equity (ROE) is robust at 16.8%, showcasing the company’s ability to generate returns for its shareholders.

With a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.43 and a debt of ₹20.6 crore, the company maintains a prudent level of leverage.

The promoter holds a significant stake of 67.12%, demonstrating strong confidence from the company’s founders. Other shareholders hold the remaining 32.88%.

The earnings per share is reported at ₹8.92. Moreover, the company has achieved a commendable sales growth of 10.86%, highlighting its revenue expansion over the specified period.

Market Cap₹ 180 CrStock P/E14.46
ROCE19.3 %ROE16.8 %
Debt to equity0.43Debt₹ 20.6 Cr
Promoter Holding67.12%Others Holding32.88%
EPS8.92Sales growth 10.86%
as of 27 Feb 2024

Also Read : Esconet Technologies share price target 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027 to 2030

Financial Statement

Net Sales1039264
Profit After Tax743
as of 27 Feb 2024 (₹ amount in crores)

Also Read : Vibhor Steel Tubes share price target 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027 To 2030

Deem Roll Tech Share Price Target from 2024 to 2030

YearMin TargetMax Target
as of 27 Feb 24

As of February 27, 2024, the projected share price targets for the company indicate a gradual upward trend over the coming years.

In 2024, the minimum target is set at ₹220, with a maximum target of ₹242.

Subsequently, in 2025, the projected share price ranges between ₹266 (minimum target) and ₹293 (maximum target).

Looking ahead to 2026, the share price is anticipated to range from ₹322 to ₹354.

As the forecast extends to 2027, the projected share price targets continue to climb, with estimates ranging between ₹389 and ₹428.

By 2028, the expected share price ranges from ₹471 (minimum target) to ₹518 (maximum target).

The upward trajectory persists, with projected share prices of ₹570 to ₹627 in 2029, and ₹690 to ₹759 in 2030. This progressive outlook reflects the anticipated growth and performance expectations for the company’s stock in the coming years.


Investing in stock market is risky and subject to the market condition. This article provides an examination of the company for educational purposes only. We are not SEBI( Stock exchange board of India) registered advisors, and this is not an investment advice. We do not provide tips or calls. Before making any investment decisions, please conduct your own research or consult a qualified financial advisor.

You Must See These