Sobha Limited share price target 2024, 2025, 2030, 2040, 2050

In this article, we will delve into the share price targets for Sobha Limited in the years 2024, 2025, 2030, 2040, and 2050. Our analysis will consist of Sobha Limited’s past performance, financial indicators, competitor landscape, product portfolio, and future share price projections.

About

Sobha Limited, established in 1995, specializes in the development of real estate projects, including townships, commercial ventures, and housing projects.

ChairmenPNC Menon
Founded 1995
NSE SymbolSOBHA
FounderPNC Menon

Sobha Limited Financial Details

Market Cap12,316 Cr.Stock P/E115
ROCE8.32 %ROE4.24 %
Debt to equity0.81Debt₹ 2,023 Cr
FII Holding11.2 %DII Holding15.0 %
EPS₹ 11.3Sales growth 45.2 %
as of 4 Jan 2024

Table of Sobha Limited Share Price Target

Sobha Limited was incorporated in 1995. It is a real estated company. It generally engages in construction of township, housing projects, commercial projects. Company has a slow sales growth of 3.87% over last five years. But recently the stock witnessed strong rally after brokerage firm Motilal Oswal Financial Services said that it will be the top pick of 2024.

YearMin TargetMax Target
2024₹ 1341₹ 1395
2025₹ 1437₹ 1489
2026₹ 1541₹ 1582
2027₹ 1651₹ 1695
2030₹ 2032₹ 2090
2040₹ 4067₹ 4029
2050₹ 8141₹ 8329
as of 4 Jan 24

Sobha Share Price Target for 2024

Sobha has very strong shareholders. FIIs hold almost 11% of the stake in the company. And DIIs hold almost 16% of stake. Promoters hold 52.3%. According to our analysis company has double it stock price in 2023. It will continue to grow in 2024 as well. So our target for 2024 is ₹ 1341.

YearShare Price Target
2024₹ 1341
as of 4 Jan 2024

Sobha Share Price Target for 2025

Sobha Limited derives its revenue from two primary sources, with Real Estate constituting nearly 70% of the company’s total revenue. The remaining 30% is generated through Contractual and Commercial projects. Despite the current revenue distribution, the company anticipates sustained growth.

Taking into consideration the current revenue dynamics, market trends, and growth strategies, our projection suggests that Sobha’s share price could potentially reach ₹1437 in 2025.

YearShare Price Target
2025₹ 1437
as of 4 Jan 2024

Sobha Share Price Target for 2026, 2027 and 2030

The company has 13 real estate projects and 4 commercial projects. And it will continue to work on newer upcoming projects.

YearShare Price Target
2026₹ 1541
2027₹ 1651
2028₹ 2032
as of 4 Jan 2024

Sobha Share Price Target for 2040 and 2050

Although these price target are very far. No one is going to hold that enough. But we have researched and analysed the stock for 2040 and 2050. Here is the target list

YearShare Price Target
2040₹ 4067
2050₹ 8141
as of 4 Jan 2024

Positive and Negative Points

Positive

  • Company has reduced its debt.
  • Company is maintaining a healthy dividend payout of 32.4%.

Negative

  • Company has low interest coverage ratio
  • company has deliverd a poor return on equity of 4.29% over last three years.

Disclaimer

Investing in stock market is risky and subject to the market condition. This article provides an examination of the company for educational purposes only. We are not SEBI( Stock exchange board of India) registered advisors, and this is not an investment advice. We do not provide tips or calls.. Before making any investment decisions, please conduct your own research or consult a qualified financial advisor.